There is a setback to Flames ahead of their Saturday's African Cup of Nations third round Qualifiers encounter away to
The two Celtic players, hit man Gabadihno Mhango and right back Limbikani Mzava have not been released by their club while Atusaye Nyondo failed to make the trip as his passport is with the South African government working on his work permit.
Instead, coach Young Chimodzi has roped in
The Flames will also have to do it without their inspirational midfielder,
However, Chimodzi stressed that there is no need to press the panic button emphasizing that he has enough arsenal to scorch
Chimodzi is likely banking his hopes on experienced striker Chiukepo Msowoya, inspirational
On Tuesday, the Flames drew 0 -0 against
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z