Findings on Photocatalytics Discussed by Investigators at
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The results of photocatalytic investigations demonstrate that the Ag/AgCl heterostructures with an 85% AgCl component have an excellent activity for the decomposition of organic pollutants and water splitting to produce oxygen."
For more information on this research see: Uniform Ag/AgCl Necklace-Like Nano-Heterostructures: Fabrication and Highly Efficient Plasmonic Photocatalysis. Chemcatchem, 2014;6(2):611-617. Chemcatchem can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia