Findings on Microwave and Wireless Technologies Reported by Investigators at
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Both techniques yield similar tuning capabilities at the operation frequency of 27GHz whereas the electric one has the advantage of being easily integratable in the layout."
For more information on this research see: Liquid crystal-based tunable CRLH-transmission line for leaky wave antenna applications at Ka-Band.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low