Findings in Molecular Biology Reported from
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The availability of highly pure native SP-A and CRD region can be central to studies that examine the diverse roles that SP-A play in surfactant homeostasis, pulmonary infection and inflammation and pregnancy."
For more information on this research see: Purification of native surfactant protein SP-A from pooled amniotic fluid and bronchoalveolar lavage. Methods In Molecular Biology, 2014;1100():257-72 (see also
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting N. Karbani,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go