Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Furthermore, the precision and the stability of the method were evaluated and verified to be acceptable in immunoassay studies."
For more information on this research see: An electrochemical immunosensor for detection of a breast cancer biomarker based on antiHER2-iron oxide nanoparticle bioconjugates. Analyst, 2014;139(11):2858-66. (
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go