On Wednesday, the Bureau proposed allowing consumers to publish online the details of their complaints against lenders and financial service providers. Those narratives would augment the Bureau's consumer complaint database, which lists complaints about checking accounts, credit cards, student loans and other financial products.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare