According to 2014 AM&AA Summer Conference Chair,
"The recent Deloitte M&A Trends report indicated 89% of private equity managers expect a high deal level in the next 24 months. Equally importantly, 59% said their cash piles for investment have grown substantially in the last two years, as they waited on the sidelines," said Solomon.
According to the trade organization, the confluence of these trends means that smart investment bankers, private equity firms and other deal-making professionals are actively seeking innovative ways to capitalize on this "green light period" by using M&A transactions to add shareholder value to their existing portfolio companies and to identify the best new opportunities for their portfolio mix.
"But Industry professionals do need "to proceed with caution,"" says featured speaker,
When asked about the roadblocks, Bisack put three at the top of his hit list. First, management needs to realize that today technology is an investment, not an expense. Second, the company needs a detailed technology roadmap that closely aligns to business priorities. "
About PIP (http://www.pip-llc.com) 12-year old PIP is America's leading technology solutions company exclusively serving the
About AM&AA (http://www.amaaonline.com)
The 16-year old B2B organization,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12015410.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say