The euro fell to 0.7917 against the pound, its lowest since
The euro slipped to a 2-day low of 137.77 against the yen and a 4-week low of 1.3552 against the greenback, off early highs of 138.08 and 1.3571, respectively.
The euro moved away from an early high of 1.4607 against the loonie and edged down to 1.4580.
The euro is likely to find downside target around 0.78 against the pound, 137.00 against the yen, 1.35 against the greenback and 1.45 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks