The euro fell to 0.7917 against the pound, its lowest since
The euro slipped to a 2-day low of 137.77 against the yen and a 4-week low of 1.3552 against the greenback, off early highs of 138.08 and 1.3571, respectively.
The euro moved away from an early high of 1.4607 against the loonie and edged down to 1.4580.
The euro is likely to find downside target around 0.78 against the pound, 137.00 against the yen, 1.35 against the greenback and 1.45 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row