The euro fell to 2-day low of 1.2144 against the franc and more than a 5-month low of 137.23 versus the yen, compared to yesterday's closing values of 1.2147 and 137.46, respectively.
The euro fell to 1.3522 against the greenback and a session's low of 0.7889 against the pound, easing from early highs of 1.3533 and 0.7895, respectively.
If the euro slides further, it is likely to find support around 1.21 against the franc, 136.6 against the yen, 0.78 against the pound and 1.348 against the greenback.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers