The euro fell to 2-day low of 1.2144 against the franc and more than a 5-month low of 137.23 versus the yen, compared to yesterday's closing values of 1.2147 and 137.46, respectively.
The euro fell to 1.3522 against the greenback and a session's low of 0.7889 against the pound, easing from early highs of 1.3533 and 0.7895, respectively.
If the euro slides further, it is likely to find support around 1.21 against the franc, 136.6 against the yen, 0.78 against the pound and 1.348 against the greenback.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American