The euro fell to 2-day low of 1.2144 against the franc and more than a 5-month low of 137.23 versus the yen, compared to yesterday's closing values of 1.2147 and 137.46, respectively.
The euro fell to 1.3522 against the greenback and a session's low of 0.7889 against the pound, easing from early highs of 1.3533 and 0.7895, respectively.
If the euro slides further, it is likely to find support around 1.21 against the franc, 136.6 against the yen, 0.78 against the pound and 1.348 against the greenback.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation