The euro fell to 2-day low of 1.2144 against the franc and more than a 5-month low of 137.23 versus the yen, compared to yesterday's closing values of 1.2147 and 137.46, respectively.
The euro fell to 1.3522 against the greenback and a session's low of 0.7889 against the pound, easing from early highs of 1.3533 and 0.7895, respectively.
If the euro slides further, it is likely to find support around 1.21 against the franc, 136.6 against the yen, 0.78 against the pound and 1.348 against the greenback.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say