That's when prosecutors indicted four women and a club manager allegedly involved in the scheme.
Younan's lawsuit comes in response to one the club filed against him in May after he challenged the charges as fraudulent.
He wants that lawsuit tossed and the club and the four women to cover unspecified damages and costs.
A woman who answered the phone Wednesday at Scores says the club had no comment.
Lawyers for the women could not be reached or denied the allegations.
Most Popular Stories
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day