In addition to the enhanced scheduling features released in SignageStudio 4.20, the developers have created a unique proof-of-display tracking system for advertiser and screen measurement.
"This unique product allows an advertiser to have a historical or on-demand glimpse of what is happening at his/her screen locations," says
New features have also been released for the company's simple HTML5 digital signage solution, the SignageStudio Lite. SignageStudio Lite 1.0 now includes live preview options for viewing content changes made on the server for quick editing and faster publishing to your signage player. "We're working hard to make the SignageStudio Lite a no-brainer option for the most simple deployments," says Levy.
The recent features are just a couple of examples of how MediaSignage aims to provide an ever-expanding line of superb products for its customers. "We hope new and existing users will appreciate these new features and we encourage users to pay close attention to new product release announcements as we've several additional and exciting new features just around the corner," Levy says.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/digital_signage/content_scheduling/prweb11996529.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio