In addition to the enhanced scheduling features released in SignageStudio 4.20, the developers have created a unique proof-of-display tracking system for advertiser and screen measurement.
"This unique product allows an advertiser to have a historical or on-demand glimpse of what is happening at his/her screen locations," says
New features have also been released for the company's simple HTML5 digital signage solution, the SignageStudio Lite. SignageStudio Lite 1.0 now includes live preview options for viewing content changes made on the server for quick editing and faster publishing to your signage player. "We're working hard to make the SignageStudio Lite a no-brainer option for the most simple deployments," says Levy.
The recent features are just a couple of examples of how MediaSignage aims to provide an ever-expanding line of superb products for its customers. "We hope new and existing users will appreciate these new features and we encourage users to pay close attention to new product release announcements as we've several additional and exciting new features just around the corner," Levy says.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/digital_signage/content_scheduling/prweb11996529.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals