Data on Clinical Trials and Studies Discussed by Researchers at
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "It is shown that there is a scale effect on the water response to external force between MD and DPD, and that the size effect exists only in MD simulations."
For more information on this research see: Comparative Study of the Water Response to External Force at Nanoscale and Mesoscale. Cmes-Computer Modeling in Engineering & Sciences, 2013;95(4):273-285. Cmes-Computer Modeling in Engineering & Sciences can be contacted at:
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal