The foregoing dividends are designated as "eligible" dividends for the purpose of the Income Tax Act (
Corus' Board of Directors reviews the dividend on a quarterly basis. Shareholders are entitled to receive dividends only when any such dividends are declared by Corus' Board of Directors and there is no entitlement to any dividend prior thereto.
Registered shareholders who are residents of
At this time, Corus' Board of Directors confirms that the Company will continue to issue shares from treasury at a 2% discount from the average market price to Plan participants of record, as determined pursuant to the terms of the Plan.
There were 3,428,292 Class A Voting Shares outstanding and 81,997,527 Class B Non-Voting Shares outstanding on
Keywords for this news article include: Entertainment, Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe