Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: TELEVISION AND RADIO BROADCAST MONITORING SERVICES
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: E74448X-1
Place of Performance (address): 4201 Wilson BlvdArlington, VA
Place of Performance (zipcode): 22230
Place of Performance Country: US
DESCRIPTION This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This solicitation is being issued as a Request for Quotes (RFQ). Quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. Provisions and clauses in effect through FAC 2005-67 are incorporated into this RFQ. OBJECTIVE
To award a firm fixed priced purchase order for "Broadcast Video/Radio Monitoring Services". The period of performance would be one base year plus 4, one year option periods.
The contractor shall provide required services without interruption with additional services rendered as needed. From the start of the contract, the contractor shall provide the personnel, facilities, and supplies and do all things necessary to monitor television and radio broadcast markets for mentions of NSF and track NSF-produced video news stories on as needed basis.
5. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS/TASKS
The contractor shall:
* Provide 1 login. 20 folders storage * Provide 1500 monitoring reports with audience figures * 30 digital clips, any format up to 10 minutes for any market, downloadable for archiving and sharing. * Provide media contacts * Monitoring of Radio/Television for NSF mentions in all 210 media markets * Monitoring and edit of all 210 markets (networks, affiliates, cable, and public) and real-time video/audio and closed-caption text on a daily basis every month. *
SPECIAL CONTRACT REQUIREMENTS
Key Personnel: Prior to diverting any of the specified individuals to other activities or programs, the Contractor shall notify the CO reasonably in advance and shall submit justification (including proposed substitutions) in sufficient detail to permit the evaluation of the impact of such substitution upon the contract. No diversion shall be made by the Contractor without the written consent of the CO; provided, the CO may ratify the change in writing, and such ratification shall constitute the consent of the CO required by this clause. Positions may be added or deleted from the clause during performance of the contract by mutual agreement of both parties.
To be proposed by Contractor and inserted at the award of each task, as applicable.
SUBMISSION OF QUESTIONS All questions regarding this solicitation must be submitted by
SUBMISSION OF QUOTATIONS The term "quotation" shall mean collectively (1) a summary cover letter signed by the offeror, (2) a written technical volume which includes past performance, and (3) a separate price volume.
Quotations are limited to 10 pages (single space using 12pt font) not including the cover letter, resumes, table of contents, and price volume.
Quotations must be submitted by
INSTRUCTIONS TO OFFERORS The quote shall clearly and fully demonstrate the offeror's capability, knowledge, and experience in regard to the technical requirements described herein. Stating that you understand and will comply or paraphrasing our requirements is not adequate.
1. Technical Instructions
a. Understanding of the Work to be Performed / Technical Approach The quoter shall describe their technical approach to performance of all requirements of the statement of work. The quoter must also identify the major tasks and provide a timeline for deliverables with associated timeframes.
b. Qualifications of Personnel Proposed The quoter shall identify personnel proposed to staff this contract and provide resumes for the proposed personnel. The quoter shall clearly identify those positions that it considers key and the individuals proposed for those positions. All resumes are limited to 2 pages.
2. Past Performance Instructions
Furnish the following information for three (3) contracts or subcontracts awarded in the past three (3) years that are similar in size and scope to the tasks described in the Statement of Work. a. Customer's name, address, and current telephone number of both the lead contractual and technical personnel b. Brief description of contract work and comparability to the proposed effort. It is not sufficient to state that it is comparable in magnitude and scope. Rationale must be provided to demonstrate that it is comparable. c. Discuss major problems and highlight successes. d. Discuss compliance to cost/price estimate and other terms of the award. e. Identify the average number of personnel on the contract per year or percentage of turnover per year.
If you propose to use subcontractors (or teaming arrangements) to occupy a major role, provide the above information on each of the subcontractors (or team members).
3. Price Proposal Instructions
The price proposed by the quoter must be inclusive of ALL costs (e.g.: labor, travel, materials, and reproduction costs). We anticipate procuring this service on a firm fixed price per month basis for a volume(s) to be proposed by the vendor.
For estimating purposes, the
Flat Rate Monthly Agreement including:
1500 Monitoring reports Audience figures (including
All prices shall incorporate any applicable fees.
In order of descending importance, the three factors are: Technical, Past Performance, and Price. When combined, the Technical and Past Performance Factors are significantly more important than the Price Factor.
1. Technical Factor The technical sub factors, in descending order of importance, are as follows:
i. Understanding of the Work to be Performed/Technical Approach, which includes understanding of the specific tasks, including scope, as detailed in quoter's technical approach to the performance of the requirements outline in the Statement of Work. Project timeline which included identification of major tasks and associated timeframes is reasonable.
ii. Qualifications of Personnel Proposed, including the demonstrated competency and quality of the professional staff proposed and their experience in rendering services and achieving program objectives similar to those described in the statement of work. NSF will evaluate proposed staff for high-level capabilities related to the tasks described in the Statement of Work.
2. Past Performance Factor Past Performance will be evaluated for relevance to NSF's requirement, the quality of the performance, how recent the experience was, and the amount of responsibility the quoter had in performance.
3. Price Factor The total will be evaluated for reasonableness using the estimated quantities provided by NSF. SELECTION CRITERIA NSF will make an award decision based on the contractor's ability to meet the government's requirement and is most advantageous to NSF, price, past performance and what is the best value to NSF.
Terms and conditions will be negotiated with the selected vendor.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal