Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: D-- Portable Broadband Satellite with Service
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: W912JA-14-Q-10522243
Contact: Name: Client Services, Title: Client Services, Phone: 1.877.933.3243, Fax: 703.422.7822, Email: Clientservices@fedbid.com;
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance (address):
Place of Performance (zipcode): 35405-9684
Place of Performance Country: US
FedBid.com -- for
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice.The solicitation number is W912JA-14-Q-10522243 and is issued as an invitation for bids (IFB), unless otherwise indicated herein.The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular FAC 2005-75. The associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 334220 with a small business size standard of 0.00 employees.This requirement is a [ Small Business ] set-aside and only qualified offerors may submit bids.The solicitation pricing on www.FedBid.com will start on the date this solicitation is posted and will end on 2014-07-22 13:00:00.0 Eastern Time or as otherwise displayed at www.FedBid.com.FOB Destination shall be
1. One man-carry: 30-35lbs.
2. Quick set-up: Can be ready for use in less than 20 minutes.
3. Mil-spec battery operable: The unit will operate off of mil spec battery until it can be connected to shore power or generator.
4. Commercial-grade interoperability: Has ethernet ports which can be plugged into multiple devices (i.e. switches routers and Wi-Fi). System must be
5. User-managed bandwidth/access: Unit does not have to call the Network Operation Center (NOC) to add anything that it might want to put on the system. This helps in the event of disaster response and not having cell phone reception. Unit can self-service in adding or taking things off the systems or making changes to airtime. Unit can monitor bandwidth for each terminal and tailor to needs.
6. Integral Broadband Package: The Via Sat will have a 50GB month with a 15 Mbps down and 5 Mbps down that is not shared between the terminals. Not shared is a key aspect in that each satellite will have 50GB instead of 50GB being shared over the entire network of (4) satellites., 4, EA; LI 002:
Brand Name or Equal, 24, EA; LI 003:
Brand Name or Equal, 24, EA; "https://marketplace.fedbid.com/fbweb/fbobuyDetails.do token=%3D%3DwBKxmaVGYR9aK3SAliUX%2FQQAAAAAHeAAgAgTFCGg%2FFzzqQbJAAyVXBA0Or"Solicitation and Buy Attachments ***Question Submission: Interested offerors must submit any questions concerning the solicitation at the earliest time possible to enable the Buyer to respond. Questions must be submitted by using the 'Submit a Question' feature at www.fedbid.com. Questions not received within a reasonable time prior to close of the solicitation may not be considered.*** For this solicitation,
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists