Cloud computing is becoming a game-changer for Indian information technology (IT) services providers. Presently, 20- 25 percent of large outsourcing deals involve cloud computing. According to experts, IT companies with higher cloud capabilities stand to benefit. Cloud computing involves storing and accessing data and programmes over
virtual infrastructure through a network, typically the Internet, instead of physical infrastructure such as servers and hard drives. The cloud helps in reducing capital costs on computers, software services and other machinery.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal