Mayer said on Tuesday that the company's top priority is revenue growth and by that measure, the company is not satisfied with Q2 results.
She added that in Q2, company saw display revenue decline, and need to work faster faster to ameliorate the negative trends.
Mayer further added that transformation is not a singular event; it is a series of events and quarters, some more challenging than others and some more successful than others, and it will take some time. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment