Mayer said on Tuesday that the company's top priority is revenue growth and by that measure, the company is not satisfied with Q2 results.
She added that in Q2, company saw display revenue decline, and need to work faster faster to ameliorate the negative trends.
Mayer further added that transformation is not a singular event; it is a series of events and quarters, some more challenging than others and some more successful than others, and it will take some time. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid