The government's press service said earlier the archaeological digs of the Buddha statue finished. The digs were conducted for several years by the Kyrgyz-Russian archaeological expedition.
"We are preparing the place at the Museum now. The statue will be brought to us next week," the Museum Director said.
The statue will be exhibited upon restoration, she added.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season