"We want both thrill-seekers and their family and friends to have a place to come together, have some great food, enjoy a show, and relax," says John Taylor Carowinds Marketing Director, "folks can refresh and cool down, then head out and enjoy more coasters and fun in the park."
Known for coasters and thrills the amusement park located in
"We're elevating the choices for guests looking for a quality dining experience," says EJ Randolph Carowinds Food and Beverage Director, "We want a stop at Harmony Hall to be an important part of sharing a fun day at the park with family and friends."
Located at the foot of the parks largest coaster The Intimidator, Harmony Hall will seat up to 500 people and feature an open design with restaurant stations, seating area, stage, and bar area within 26,500 square feet of air conditioned space.
Enjoy a live show on a historic stage
In addition to the new dining options, Harmony Hall will offer a number of live shows. Kickin' Country will entertain guests every afternoon with hourly shows featuring country favorites that will have guests clapping and singing along. Todays performers are taking their place on a stage filled with Carowinds history.
More information on Carowinds schedule, prices, and attractions can always be found online at www.carowinds.com and on social media www.facebook.com/carowindsamusementpark @carowindspark .
Carowinds is owned and operated by
Keywords for this news article include: Food, Beverage, Carowinds, Entertainment.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007