The online market research firm said it had seen revenue rise 4% in the half year to end-June, or 10% on a constant currency basis. Sales were down in the
Sales of its unique "Juicy" products continued to grow and represented 81% of the company's business in the first half, compared to 74% in the whole of 2013.
The company said its financial position and cash generation remains strong. As at
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth