"We're pleased to add this new capability to CashPro Payments and extend the available options that clients have to initiate their cross-border low-value payments," said
"In building this new capability, we are giving our clients the flexibility to manage their low-value cross-currency payments from whichever channel best suits their needs - either our online portal or through file delivery," said
CashPro Payments also offers clients the option to initiate cross-border ACH payments from a number of currencies. For example, U.S. ACH payments can be made from accounts in Australian dollar, Canadian dollar, euro, pound sterling, as well as other funding currencies, thus avoiding the necessity to operate a U.S. account.
With the new functionality, CashPro Payments allows companies to make recurring low-value cross-currency payments that are either business-to-business or business-to-consumer.
Business-to-consumer payments can include: pension or salary payments, insurance claims payouts, sales incentives or commissions, rebates, royalties, or dividend distributions.
Business-to-business payments can include: vendor and utility payments, marketing, advertising or legal payments, consulting and outsourcing expenses.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Obama Again Faces Tug of Military Action in Syria