Biospain 2014 is currently seeking and selecting projects for presentation as part of its
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140716/697032 )
This year the Forum will be bolstered by the presence of a wider range of investor profiles, a bigger international presence and more participating companies.
There are currently 10 available slots for companies and other entities wishing to pitch a business plan to the attending investors. In total, there will be 40 presentations over the three day duration of Biospain, each lasting 8-10 minutes, with alternating conferences on a wide range of investment issues (including corporate funds for big pharma, large international funds, PPP initiatives, business angels, industrial capital from non-pharma sectors and crowdfunding, to name a few).
Among the most important funds to attend Biospain feature companies such as
BioSpain 2014 (http://www.biospain2014.org), the 7th
Stand space at the trade fair is experiencing high demand, with 80% already allocated to exhibitors.
So far we can confirm the attendance of over 100 companies and other entities from 20 countries, including delegations from countries such as
BioSpain 2014 is sponsored by BioibÉrica, Merck, MSD,
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays