Biospain 2014 is currently seeking and selecting projects for presentation as part of its
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140716/697032 )
This year the Forum will be bolstered by the presence of a wider range of investor profiles, a bigger international presence and more participating companies.
There are currently 10 available slots for companies and other entities wishing to pitch a business plan to the attending investors. In total, there will be 40 presentations over the three day duration of Biospain, each lasting 8-10 minutes, with alternating conferences on a wide range of investment issues (including corporate funds for big pharma, large international funds, PPP initiatives, business angels, industrial capital from non-pharma sectors and crowdfunding, to name a few).
Among the most important funds to attend Biospain feature companies such as
BioSpain 2014 (http://www.biospain2014.org), the 7th
Stand space at the trade fair is experiencing high demand, with 80% already allocated to exhibitors.
So far we can confirm the attendance of over 100 companies and other entities from 20 countries, including delegations from countries such as
BioSpain 2014 is sponsored by BioibÉrica, Merck, MSD,
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild