Imoke stated this while inaugurating a 21-man team of State Technical Committee (STC) members of SLOGOR in Calabar.
Represented by his Special Adviser on
Imoke warned that any team member who infringes on guidelines provided by initiators of the project would be made to face the wrath of the law.
He stated that government was well prepared to ensure that the project, which is financed by IBRD, IDA, Credits, Loans and Grants, succeeds.
The governor urged members of the committee, who are yet to put their financial records straight, to do so in order to ensure that
He said the successful implementation of the project would encourage the
The project coordinator in the state,
Asuquo appealed to team members to provide the necessary technical assistance whenever the need arises.
Asuquo promised that the members of the committee would succeed in executing the task assigned to them.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say