The placement of the Finex Credit OJSC interest-bearing book-entry registered unsecured bonds at the
The issue volume is 195,000 AZN, according to a message from the BSE.
Some 390 bonds at par value of 500 AZN each have been issued as part of the emission.
The annual rate of bonds will stand at 14 percent, and the turnover period will be 720 days. Coupon payment will be carried out once in 90 days.
The deal's underwriter is
The official exchange rate is 0.7844 AZN/USD as of
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For