The placement of the Finex Credit OJSC interest-bearing book-entry registered unsecured bonds at the
The issue volume is 195,000 AZN, according to a message from the BSE.
Some 390 bonds at par value of 500 AZN each have been issued as part of the emission.
The annual rate of bonds will stand at 14 percent, and the turnover period will be 720 days. Coupon payment will be carried out once in 90 days.
The deal's underwriter is
The official exchange rate is 0.7844 AZN/USD as of
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English