The placement of the Finex Credit OJSC interest-bearing book-entry registered unsecured bonds at the
The issue volume is 195,000 AZN, according to a message from the BSE.
Some 390 bonds at par value of 500 AZN each have been issued as part of the emission.
The annual rate of bonds will stand at 14 percent, and the turnover period will be 720 days. Coupon payment will be carried out once in 90 days.
The deal's underwriter is
The official exchange rate is 0.7844 AZN/USD as of
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say