Khawaja spoke for nearly an hour about his move to
Allied Wallet's eccentric leader was even able to make his story relatable to the Lithuanian crowd by connecting portions of his story to their own experiences in day to day life.
The enthusiastic CEO spoke of courage, bravery, and relentless passion. These are the key points he stressed to the young Lithuanian crowd that are truly universally relatable.
Khawaja certainly moved the crowd consisting of over 8,000 university students from four European countries and even more thanks to its televised broadcast.
“I want to give people the courage to achieve [their] dream,” said Khawaja.
Khawaja is inspiring the next generation of European entrepreneurs and when they’re ready, Allied Wallet can help them turn their passions into profit.
Find Allied Wallet on: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Google+
About Allied Wallet:
Allied Wallet continues to revolutionize the e-commerce industry by introducing new and innovative payment processing solutions for online merchants, enabling them to send and receive global payments. With PCI compliant merchant services for nearly any business size, Allied Wallet provides a state-of-the-art payment gateway to optimize online transactions.
Please visit www.alliedwallet.com for pictures and information.
Source: Allied Wallet
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down