ENP Newswire -
Release date- 15072014 -
'With MultiScan Threat Track, Air Algerie pilots will benefit from the most advanced technology for avoiding turbulence and other damaging weather threats and be better equipped to precisely navigate challenging approaches,' said
MultiScan ThreatTrack goes beyond hail and lightning prediction within a thunderstorm cell and alerts pilots to these significant threats adjacent to the cell. If thunderstorms are growing ahead of and below the aircraft, ThreatTrack's Predictive Overflight protection warns the flight crew if the cells will be in the aircraft's flight path.
Air Algerie's new Boeing 737 aircraft will include
'The CPDLC mandate deadline is quickly approaching and Air Algerie will be ready,' said Alber. 'Our efficient Link 2000+ solution ensures compatibility, which will improve air traffic capacity and management throughout
Also included in Air Algerie's selection are
Tel: 319-295-0591, 319-431-0951
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years