Countries such as
Analysts forecast the Engineering Services Outsourcing (ESO) Market in the APAC region will grow at a CAGR of 28.75 percent over the period 2013-2018. According to the report, the growth of the ESO market in the APAC region is driven by many factors, one of which is the need to reduce the time-to-market. In order to sustain in a competitive market, enterprises needs to be ahead of their competitors in terms of innovation. ESO solutions enable these companies to outsource engineering tasks to emerging countries such as
The ESO market in the APAC region is categorized by the types of services provided: Drafting and 3D Modeling, Engineering Analysis, Product Design and Testing, Design Automation, Control Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Embedded Systems, and Plant Design/Process Engineering.
The ESO Market in the
Purchase Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=19358.
• Need to Shorten Time-to-market Key Market Challenge
• Issues About IP Ownership Key Market Trend
• Offshoring to Captive Centers The report also includes a discussion of the other vendors operating in this market. The report recognizes the following companies as the key players in the Engineering Services Outsourcing (ESO) Market in the
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
03.1 Market Overview
03.2 Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
04.1 Market Research Process
04.2 Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by End-users
08. Key Leading Countries
09. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Trends and their Impact
16. Vendor Landscape
17. Key Vendor Analysis
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Evolution of Engineering Service Outsourcing Solutions
Exhibit 3: Engineering Services for Electronics, Software, and Embedded Software Product Development
Exhibit 4: Engineering Services for Mechanical and Hardware Product Development
Exhibit 5: ESO Market in APAC 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 6: Outsourced Domains in Aerospace
Exhibit 8: ESO Market in APAC by Automotive
Exhibit 10: ESO Market in APAC by Consumer Electronics
Exhibit 12: Outsourced Services in Telecom
Exhibit 14: Global Engineering Service Outsourcing Market by Vendor Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of
Exhibit 16: Business Segmentation of
Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of
Exhibit 18: Business Segmentation of
Browse other reports on Information Technology Market.
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/eso-engineering-services/outsourcing-market-apac/prweb12021908.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women