AS9100 is the aerospace industry’s quality management standard, encompassing design, manufacturing, maintenance, and distribution. This certification is required to provide products to the aerospace industry, which mandates optimum product, process, and service quality. The standard includes ISO 9001:2008 quality system requirements, as well as a number of additional aerospace-related qualifiers.
At Vishay HiRel’s Zhuhai plant, the company manufactures custom magnetics including inductors, antenna coils, and transformers. By producing these components to the stringent requirements set by AS9100 and ISO 9001:2008, the company is demonstrating its commitment to quality while also working to improve efficiency, safety, and reliability.
Vishay on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/VishayIntertechnology
Vishay Twitter feed:http://twitter.com/vishayindust
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- U.N. Endorses Rights of Indigenous Peoples