AS9100 is the aerospace industry’s quality management standard, encompassing design, manufacturing, maintenance, and distribution. This certification is required to provide products to the aerospace industry, which mandates optimum product, process, and service quality. The standard includes ISO 9001:2008 quality system requirements, as well as a number of additional aerospace-related qualifiers.
At Vishay HiRel’s Zhuhai plant, the company manufactures custom magnetics including inductors, antenna coils, and transformers. By producing these components to the stringent requirements set by AS9100 and ISO 9001:2008, the company is demonstrating its commitment to quality while also working to improve efficiency, safety, and reliability.
Vishay on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/VishayIntertechnology
Vishay Twitter feed:http://twitter.com/vishayindust
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists