AS9100 is the aerospace industry’s quality management standard, encompassing design, manufacturing, maintenance, and distribution. This certification is required to provide products to the aerospace industry, which mandates optimum product, process, and service quality. The standard includes ISO 9001:2008 quality system requirements, as well as a number of additional aerospace-related qualifiers.
At Vishay HiRel’s Zhuhai plant, the company manufactures custom magnetics including inductors, antenna coils, and transformers. By producing these components to the stringent requirements set by AS9100 and ISO 9001:2008, the company is demonstrating its commitment to quality while also working to improve efficiency, safety, and reliability.
Vishay on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/VishayIntertechnology
Vishay Twitter feed:http://twitter.com/vishayindust
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site