Many state agencies struggle handling software licenses effectively, overinvesting chunks of their million and billion dollar IT budgets on unutilized or spare programs.
But still, the
According to an introductory letter from
The letter reads, '
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules