The parties reviewed the implementation of cooperation programs and identified priorities for cooperation.
The trends and reforms to improve the investment climate of
The interim strategy does not provide borrowings. The employees of the bank assist the government in the implementation of long-term national program of socio-economic development through consultations.
This is implemented by providing analytical and advisory services in the areas that have been identified with the Turkmen government.
The strategy consists of 2 components: the first focuses on activities in the areas proposed by the government, such as macroeconomic statistics, financial sector development and development of the private sector; while the second sets a strategic analytical research conducted by the
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton