The parties reviewed the implementation of cooperation programs and identified priorities for cooperation.
The trends and reforms to improve the investment climate of
The interim strategy does not provide borrowings. The employees of the bank assist the government in the implementation of long-term national program of socio-economic development through consultations.
This is implemented by providing analytical and advisory services in the areas that have been identified with the Turkmen government.
The strategy consists of 2 components: the first focuses on activities in the areas proposed by the government, such as macroeconomic statistics, financial sector development and development of the private sector; while the second sets a strategic analytical research conducted by the
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack