The parties reviewed the implementation of cooperation programs and identified priorities for cooperation.
The trends and reforms to improve the investment climate of
The interim strategy does not provide borrowings. The employees of the bank assist the government in the implementation of long-term national program of socio-economic development through consultations.
This is implemented by providing analytical and advisory services in the areas that have been identified with the Turkmen government.
The strategy consists of 2 components: the first focuses on activities in the areas proposed by the government, such as macroeconomic statistics, financial sector development and development of the private sector; while the second sets a strategic analytical research conducted by the
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks