The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down 15.86 points, or 0.10 percent, from Tuesday at 15,379.30. The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the
Major decliners included insurance, nonferrous metal and rubber products shares, while real estate and air transport sectors gained ground.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers