Sandra Bullock came face-to-face with her stalker Joshua Corbett when he broke into the actress' home on June 8.
In search warrant documents granting access to Corbett's house -- obtained by TMZ -- officials mention a confrontation between the Gravity star and her stalker in which Bullock heard loud banging in her house at around 1 a.m. that prompted her to go to her bedroom and lock the door. At that point, the actress reportedly saw Corbett standing in her hallway in dark clothing.
Bullock reportedly slammed the door shut, locked it and called 911. During the call, she told officials she had showered before going to bed so she wasn't sure when Corbett entered her property.
When police arrived at the scene, Corbett reportedly began yelling: "Sandy, I'm sorry. Please don't press charges."
Officials later found a notebook on the man that featured cut-out photos of Bullock and disturbing quotes like: "I will forever be thinking of you and Louie, my son, as you are my wife by law, the law of God and you belong to me and me to you."
After obtaining the warrant to search his house, officials found seven guns, including assault rifles. Police said they believe that Corbett owns more weapons.
After the incident Bullock obtained an emergency protective order against the suspect, requiring him to remain at least 200 yards away from her.
Original headline: Sandra Bullock came face-to-face with stalker Joshua Corbett during ...
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery