Proxios, the leader in outsourced IT as a Service (ITaaS), released a video that reveals how its Telephony/Communications solution enhances business communication through IP-based video, chat, voice and email.
The video provides a demonstration of Proxios Telephony/Communications, a comprehensive communication system that includes IP telephony, IP video, audio conferencing and customer contact. The solution is available on a standalone basis, or it can be integrated into the Proxios Business Builder or Office Builder virtual desktop.
To watch the video and other videos that reveal the power of Proxios ITaaS, visit: Proxios Cloudroom Videos
Proxios is headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12006068.htm
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson