ENP Newswire -
Release date- 14072014 - Chinese academics have exchanged ideas and knowledge about teaching art and design at an international summer school event at
Speakers at the conference focused on topics such as reflective learning, the student voice and using current research in the classroom in further and higher education.
Paul added: 'In inviting colleagues from the Suzhou and
'The worst type of teacher is the teacher who doesn't change, so the whole ethos behind this collaboration is to explore and develop our respective styles.
'For our staff, it's been a really great opportunity to reflect upon and enhance their own practice in the classroom and understand other styles of learning.'
Amongst the visiting academics from the
Chao said: 'As a Chinese teacher, it's interesting to see how things are taught in a
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him