ENP Newswire -
Release date- 14072014 - Chinese academics have exchanged ideas and knowledge about teaching art and design at an international summer school event at
Speakers at the conference focused on topics such as reflective learning, the student voice and using current research in the classroom in further and higher education.
Paul added: 'In inviting colleagues from the Suzhou and
'The worst type of teacher is the teacher who doesn't change, so the whole ethos behind this collaboration is to explore and develop our respective styles.
'For our staff, it's been a really great opportunity to reflect upon and enhance their own practice in the classroom and understand other styles of learning.'
Amongst the visiting academics from the
Chao said: 'As a Chinese teacher, it's interesting to see how things are taught in a
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures