Tele2 Business has won a contract from the
The deal is said to be for a period of 30 months with a 30-month extension option.
The deal is for the supply of switchboard, fixed line and mobile telecommunications services along with video conferencing technology.
According to IVO's head of IT,
The mobile and fixed telephony services is designed to cover about 650 users.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry