Tele2 Business has won a contract from the
The deal is said to be for a period of 30 months with a 30-month extension option.
The deal is for the supply of switchboard, fixed line and mobile telecommunications services along with video conferencing technology.
According to IVO's head of IT,
The mobile and fixed telephony services is designed to cover about 650 users.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth