Included in the 2Q2014 contracts is a five-year agreement with a regional USairline for heavy maintenance of 42 Embraer E-170 and E-175 aircraft at the aerospace sector s
In 2Q2014, ST Aerospace redelivered a total of 229 aircraft for airframe maintenance and modification work. In addition to airframe redeliveries, a total of 11,191 components, 56 landing gears and 49 engines were processed, while 2,505 engine washes were conducted for both commercial and military customers.
The second quarter s aircraft redeliveries included four additional Boeing 767-300 aircraft to
On aircraft capability, ST Aerospace s airframe facility in Guangzhouhas received Part 145 certifications from the
On component capability development, ST Aerospace is setting up new repair and overhaul capabilities in
Leveraging new technologies, ST Aerospace s investment casting foundry started using 3D printing for rapid prototyping and small scale production of parts.
In the US,
The above developments are not expected to have any material impact on the consolidated net tangible assets per share and earnings per share of ST Engineering for the current financial year.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row