Included in the 2Q2014 contracts is a five-year agreement with a regional USairline for heavy maintenance of 42 Embraer E-170 and E-175 aircraft at the aerospace sector s
In 2Q2014, ST Aerospace redelivered a total of 229 aircraft for airframe maintenance and modification work. In addition to airframe redeliveries, a total of 11,191 components, 56 landing gears and 49 engines were processed, while 2,505 engine washes were conducted for both commercial and military customers.
The second quarter s aircraft redeliveries included four additional Boeing 767-300 aircraft to
On aircraft capability, ST Aerospace s airframe facility in Guangzhouhas received Part 145 certifications from the
On component capability development, ST Aerospace is setting up new repair and overhaul capabilities in
Leveraging new technologies, ST Aerospace s investment casting foundry started using 3D printing for rapid prototyping and small scale production of parts.
In the US,
The above developments are not expected to have any material impact on the consolidated net tangible assets per share and earnings per share of ST Engineering for the current financial year.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones