ENP Newswire -
Release date- 11072014 - In its capacity as lender under its MUSD 60 convertible loan agreement with
Final and binding agreement has been signed and closing will occur upon Cosco Shipyards board approval (expected week 29/2014), thereby releasing Sevan from its potential financial liability as 'intervening party' under Logitel's employment contract with
The information in this announcement is subject to the disclosure requirements of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act section 5-12 and/or the Oslo Bors - Continuing Obligations.
Tel: +47 901 28 308
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia