Over 100 campers from across the nation arrived at the
The camp is a one-week, performance-oriented day camp for ages 5-12, centered on learning a choreographed medley of songs. Campers attend classes throughout the day such as prop design, storytelling, puppetry and music.
Classes meet all day Monday-Friday and will culminate with a public performance on Saturday. This year's camp is based on the unified theme "Growing Up Broadway."
"PLUS Camp promotes the artistic development and creativity of our young artists," said
Now in its 17th summer, MSAI has a legacy of inspiring young artists to create and explore.
"Camp this year pushed my limits and expanded my knowledge," wrote a young artist who attended the MSAI Arts Camp earlier this summer. "Camp helps me find myself."
PLUS Camp will culminate at
For more information about PLUS Camp, contact Cummins at 662-846-4844 or visit http://bolognapac.com/.
TNS 30TagarumaMar-140716-4798091 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits