The kiwi hit 6-day lows of 0.8785 against the greenback and 1.5491 against the euro, retreating from early highs of 0.8816 and 1.5447, respectively.
Reversing from early 5-day high of 89.55 versus the yen, the kiwi dropped to a 4-day low of 89.23.
The kiwi may find support around 0.86 against the greenback, 88.00 against the yen and 1.56 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?