The kiwi hit 6-day lows of 0.8785 against the greenback and 1.5491 against the euro, retreating from early highs of 0.8816 and 1.5447, respectively.
Reversing from early 5-day high of 89.55 versus the yen, the kiwi dropped to a 4-day low of 89.23.
The kiwi may find support around 0.86 against the greenback, 88.00 against the yen and 1.56 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry