Notice of the MoU is contained in a statement signed by Mr Hadi Birchi, the Head of Communication and Public Affairs of NDIC on Tuesday in
The statement quoted Birchi as saying that the MoU, which was signed on
He said the choice of BGF Poland by NDIC is based on the Fund's accomplishment and recognition of the polish stable financial system.
The BGF of
The NDIC Head said that the signing of the MoU would enhance effective implementation of the deposit insurance system in the country.
The statement said IADI was set up in 2002 to share deposit insurance expertise with the world and encourage member countries.
It said member countries were to interact and create a platform for sharing information through workshops, conferences, seminars, attachments and knowledge sharing.
It added that NDIC was in the forefront of championing the ideals of IADI, by tapping from the experiences and expertise of other deposit insurance systems and sharing its own with IADI members.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth