ENP Newswire -
Release date- 11072014 -
This extension is necessary to continue performance and critical mission support until the follow-on contract is awarded.
The cost-plus-fixed fee, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity value of this contract extension is
With this contract extension, the effective ordering period for issuing task orders is extended through
Under this extension, SGT will continue to provide support in acquiring engineering and related services for the formulation, design, development, fabrication, integration, testing, verification and operations of space flight and ground system hardware and software. Contract work also includes development and validation of new technologies to enable future space and science missions. The engineering areas of emphasis are multidisciplinary. Areas of concentration include mechanical engineering of materials and structural analysis.
SGT will support the
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant