In a press release today, the
"The Party has made substantial progress in building a strong financial position including dramatically improved working capital and a significant reduction in total liabilities from two years ago," said
Last week, the Party announced its strongest fundraising month in recent history and also rolled out its Victory Program statewide offices and MNGOPVotes.com website. Today's announcement reinforced that the Party has repositioned itself to be a positive force in the 2014 election.
"While there is still a lot of work to do, we are encouraged by these results," said
Keep the momentum going by donating (https://payments.paysimple.com/Buyer/CheckOutFormPay/Y02GZQRogI9Drqrrsr6kbTQ499I-) and volunteering (http://mngop.com/get-involved/volunteer/) today!
CC AutoTriage10PkS-140715-30TacordaCheng-4797098 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers