ENP Newswire -
Release date- 11072014 -
The terms of the Offering are Non-Flow-Through Units at a price of
Each Flow-Through Unit will consist of one common share of the Company, which will qualify as a 'flow-through share' within the meaning in the Income Tax Act (
Toll Free: 877-592-3380
Certain statements in this press release contain information that may constitute forward-looking information under applicable Canadian securities legislation, including but not limited to, information relating to the terms and, the completion of the Offering. These forward-looking statements represent management's best judgment based on current facts and assumptions that management considers reasonable. The Company makes no representation that reasonable business people in possession of the same information would reach the same conclusions.
These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the strength of the global economy, fluctuations in the price of gold and operational, funding and liquidity risks.
Readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. More information about risks and uncertainties affecting the Company and its business is available in the Company's filings which are posted on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. The Company does not intend, and does not assume any obligation, to update these forward-looking statements or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from such information unless required by law.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya