The global financial institution had given the credit to
The IMF Resident Representative in
Oestreicher has further said that the Fund will be unable to distribute the next tranche as part of the ECF to
The IMF has also requested the newly elected Malawi Government in June to execute effective policies to facilitate revival of the economy as well as alleviate inflation.
Defeating the President
The Malawian economy is mostly agro-based, and agriculture accounts for 37% of the GDP of the country. And around 90% of the population lives in rural areas of the nation. Moreover,
The non-coastal southern African nation is recognized as one of the most underdeveloped countries of the globe.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married