“Workers’ comp is about achieving better outcomes for injured employees while improving management of ever increasing medical costs. After careful evaluation and analysis of CLAIMExpert we believe the Acrometis platform provides MAC with all the most innovative approaches to accomplish both objectives,” stated
For companies that manage their own workers’ comp claims, it is particularly important to them to both control costs and get the injured worker back to work. CLAIMExpert frees up the adjusters and gives them the tools that they need to help their co-workers back to work.
“Deliverable as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, the implementation time is much shorter and therefore we will start seeing the benefits much sooner. After seeing CLAIMExpert, our claims organization can’t wait to start using it,” explained Parillo.
Acrometis’ CLAIMExpert® is a rules-based claims processing platform that deterministically routes claims documents and bills, allowing for meaningful changes to the claims processing environment that in turn leads to maximized cost savings, efficiency, and productivity gains over the lifecycle of a claim. For more information about Acrometis and CLAIMExpert, please visit www.acrometis.com or call 855.282.1476.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters