The 4 million daily users of
The ATMs, provided by
Cash machines dispensing euros are not new.
The partnership will generate commercial revenue for TfL which will be reinvested back into the transport network.
The ATMs have been installed over the past three months, and TfL said they were already proving successful, with around €2.5m dispensed already.
A website has been set up to help people find their nearest euro ATM on the tube network – go to cashpointcompass.co.uk
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day