LexisNexis® Legal & Professional (http://www.lexisnexis.com), a leading global provider of content and technology solutions, today announced the release of a new version of Concordance® Evolution that makes it possible for users to synchronize their data with LAW PreDiscovery.
Concordance Evolution is a next-generation enterprise review software product for electronic discovery and litigation document management. It handles e-discovery management for cases of any size and is specifically designed for large-scale, complex litigation. LAW PreDiscovery is an advanced imaging and electronic discovery software application from
"Concordance Evolution 3.0 delivers on a promise made to our customers that we would provide them with a full synchronization loop to integrate with LAW PreDiscovery," explained
In addition to the data synchronization with LAW PreDiscovery, Concordance Evolution 3.0 includes:
• A built-in reviewer activity reporting feature, giving electronic discovery project administrators deep visibility into their team's workflow;
• Improved exporting functionality, which allows users to export a subset of native documents based on a file tag (known as "hybrid production"); and
• Improved text import for load files, which enables users to simply point to a folder location and import the text.
The new robust reviewer activity reporting tool gives administrators insights into the number of documents tagged, viewed, edited, exported, redacted and otherwise touched by reviewers. This allows project administrators to assess trends, gain visibility into which users are making changes to documents, and better understand the workflow of their reviewer teams.
Concordance Evolution helps law firms, government agencies, litigation service bureaus and application service providers reduce their overall e-discovery cost and boost their litigation workflow productivity while managing the largest and most complex cases. The software is available with a base cost for the software application and a per-seat licensing fee; in addition to the fully installed version, Concordance Evolution is also available from
More information is available at http://www.lexisnexis.com/concordance-evolution/.
About LexisNexis® Legal & Professional
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of
Follow LexisNexis Litigation Solutions:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Concordance/Evolution3/prweb12015670.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo