Levin calls on
"Conflicts of interest are inherent in the maker-taker system and payments for order flow. The
His letter comes after a
"Conflicts of interest erode public confidence in the markets and have the potential to harm investors and I believe the
The full text of the letter is available on Levin's website at: http://levin.senate.gov/download/levinlettersec070914.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery