Levin calls on
"Conflicts of interest are inherent in the maker-taker system and payments for order flow. The
His letter comes after a
"Conflicts of interest erode public confidence in the markets and have the potential to harm investors and I believe the
The full text of the letter is available on Levin's website at: http://levin.senate.gov/download/levinlettersec070914.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia