The disbursed items included gallons of cooking oil, bags of onions and bags of sugar, among others.
The treasurer of the credit union,
The credit union manager, Wandifa Kanyi underscored the importance of the support, saying it will not only encourage their members to be saving, but also other people within the area to join the credit union. He seized the opportunity to urge members of the credit union to pay their loan, so as to enable others to access the same opportunity.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry