The disbursed items included gallons of cooking oil, bags of onions and bags of sugar, among others.
The treasurer of the credit union,
The credit union manager, Wandifa Kanyi underscored the importance of the support, saying it will not only encourage their members to be saving, but also other people within the area to join the credit union. He seized the opportunity to urge members of the credit union to pay their loan, so as to enable others to access the same opportunity.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays