The disbursed items included gallons of cooking oil, bags of onions and bags of sugar, among others.
The treasurer of the credit union,
The credit union manager, Wandifa Kanyi underscored the importance of the support, saying it will not only encourage their members to be saving, but also other people within the area to join the credit union. He seized the opportunity to urge members of the credit union to pay their loan, so as to enable others to access the same opportunity.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007