The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended flat Tuesday as the market showed muted reaction to the outcome of the
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.535 percent, unchanged from Monday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds rose 0.03 point to 145.88 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile